RFPLATINUM HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO REWARD ALL THE CREATIVE TALENTS IN THE INTERIOR DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE INDUSTRY FOR ALL THEIR CREATIVITY & HARD WORK ON INTERIOR PROJECTS. FOR US TO ENSURE THE MEMBERSHIP IS FAIR TO ALL AND THAT ITS PRIVILEGES ARE NOT MISUSED, WE INVITE YOU TO READ OVER OUR DETAILED TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTERING & BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE RFPLATINUM PROGRAM
- Earn 15% commission on all full-priced merchandise in-store or online.
- Earn 7% commission on all promotion or clearance merchandise in-store or online – Up to 25% off.
- Enjoy flexibility, with no minimum purchases required.
- Standard return and refund policies will still apply for your clients.
BEING A MEMBER
- Royal Furniture reserves the right to select issuance of membership to RFPlatinum.
- Cards will be issued on an individual basis, under the registered company.
- All member companies are required to be licensed and registered locally.
- All RFPlatinum cards are valid only for 12 months from date of issue. After this period, a renewal request needs to be raised.
- Membership renewals must be requested for, and will be granted upon internal assessment.
- Inactive members may not qualify for renewal (a period of 6 months or longer with no transactions qualifies as inactive)
USING YOUR CARD
The digital RFPlatiunum card card must be presented at the point of sale along with a valid personal ID or member should be signed in at the time of making the purchases.
Once we receive the full payment from the customer, the decided commission would be paid to the designer either by cash or bank transfer.
- Royal Furniture reserves the right to validate eligibility for commission based on the nature of the documents submitted.
- Purchases need to be made by card, cash or gift vouchers.
- Commission sums will be held on the company’s behalf for the period of 12 months only, and any carry-forward amounts will expire.
- Commission cheques will be issued to the registered company for the accrued amount.